3.2
Turnaround Time

Genius RS X-G200 USB G5 Gaming Mouse (Black) had a promo for 11 pesos today (it was something 360 php on original price).

at the start of 2:00 pm clock (at lazada / manila time), it was 2:05 here in cavite/my computer clock was saying.

I spammed my browser for refresh, and I added it to the "cart" / placement orders, when I clicked number of stock (it was limited to 1), still I clicked the next button to payment, it said ngix bad something, it was out of stock, when I refreshed it.

Lmao 2:05 pm and 30 seconds (500 first costumers, already bought in 30 seconds, some bulls*** right there, I posted it to twitter and they didn't respond, I even add a review).

I bought a Genius HS G500V Gaming Headset (Black). Hmmm 2 days shipping. I hope this is good. Seems good, reply ,instant sms message. Will be waiting for the order. Will review it again tomorrow....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: idk, web scripters? or fake promos?.

I liked: Cash on delivery, Very pass when you order, Discounts, Delivery time.

I didn't like: Poor customer care, Some reviews say defective and 2nd hand or class a products.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241472

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. We also apologize if we haven't attended to your posts via Twitter.

Anyways, we are sorry that you were not able to get the item. We had enough units out for the sale, unfortunately with the huge demand it got sold out right away. But since our ONLINE REVO sale is a 1 month long SALE, we're sure that you can still avail of our FLASH sales once we posted it. We also hope you enjoyed your newly bought item from us.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!