I had a very very bad experience with Lazada. I was paying for my transaction using my debit card.

The website crashed (error 405). The money was deducted from my account but no order has been placed. I don't receive any confirmation from Lazada. Called customer services helpline 4 times, no real solution.

I am very angry. This is my first experience with Lazada but a very bad one. I will never use this website again and will tell everyone to avoid it. Unbelievable, terrible services.

please fix my issue, refund my money.

if you conduct your business based on this philosophy, you will not last very long.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lazada philippines website. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1230451

We're sorry to hear about what happened with your last transaction with us. Please be advised that this is a system-generated cancellation and we have not collected any payment from your card since it was declined by our system.

The amount will just be on a floating status. Below are the possible reasons why transactions gets invalid:

1. A mismatch on some details on your card and billing information. The name on the billing information should be the card holder's name and the billing address is the address where the card was issued;

Wrong or incomplete details - Incorrect Name and Billing Information. Even a single letter or word is a discrepancy;

3. Credit Limit - if your item to be purchased is more than your credit limit; and

4. Web/App crash

The money will be reversed automatically when the issuing bank's authorization expires.

The time frame will depends on bank's policies, not us. Customer can follow up on bank regarding that one.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!