I have contacted Lazada PH every day for the last 34 days trying to get my refund. Every day I'm told they will 'refer it', 'coordinate it', or 'escalate it', but nothing ever happens. I am frequently told that someone will contact me within 24 to 48 hours, after 34 days I'm still waiting.

What is wrong with that company ?? does anyone ever actually do anything. The people who answer the phones are completely useless. they can't do anything and cannot contact anyone, so all they can do is send a message to whatever dept, who it seems completely ignore them.

It is impossible to contact anyone other than the 'helpline', certainly, anyone in authority doesn't want to be bothered with a pesky customer, they re all far to busy convincing everyone that everything is perfect, nobody complains to them !!!

Wake up Lazada, your so-called customer service is complete and utter rubbish and never gets anything done.

My advice to anyone wanting to use Lazada in the future DON'T !!! If you really must only use COD, if you pay upfront it is impossible to get your money back......

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

I didn't like: No refund and constantly being lied to.

Comments

Just file a complaint with DTI so that you can refund the amount. It will also inform DTI that there are a lot of complaints against Lazada.

It seems that there are only few people that are filing with their office despite so many people already victimized. I paid 37thousand for a phone through credit card and was able to get a full refund quickly after filing.

Just check my review under handle IcyGoldenOriole729 on how to file. Hope it will help.

LiterateSiamese671

These trash criminals people do this by purpose! since they already got your money, they don't care about you anymore and they play dumb.

but actually they are really dumb, because they damage the reputation of the company, or maybe they don't care even about the reputation of the company, because they are just employees. i'm done with Lazada for sure, i already deleted the app of Lazada from my phone

LazadaPH

Hi UnsungShark, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?