I placed an order last 3/17/2016.The estimated delivery date was 3/21-3/23/2016.

I understand the whole country observed the holy week so i brushed off the thought of my order not arriving yet.

However, just today, 3/28/2016, I checked their order tracking system and it said it's being shipped thru LBC and they indicated the tracking # for me to track it on LBC's site, but it said "NO TRACKING DETAILS FOUND" So where now is my order?!asdfkajfigjb woircvn; ovf ogh;sljkdvns aidgh 'pihg 'aghkiv 'aiodgh 'aidgh 'aidghsofjvgn 'asidgh aldkn ghiiasugh ;osidghskjf ; ;oiudghjfbg ;oishg ;oisdhg ;agn 'pasdigh ;lsidgh ;aildhg :SOIdgh ;lishfg 'asihfg ;osifgh ;oisdfgh ;soigh ;osdifgh

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lasam, Cagayan Valley, Philippines #1353616

can I ask kung nasaan na po yung mga orders KO na 4 bp app. At dalawang thermometer.??? 24 to 27 po kasi expected daratng na...

LazadaPH

Hi,

I understand you're concerned because you haven't received the item yet.Please be advised that the delivery time frame for orders outside Metro Manila is 5-14 business days.

Within Metro Manila 1-9 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not included. You can read more about Shipping at http://www.lazada.com.ph/new-shipping/.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at (02) 795 8900 or send an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

Alternatively, you may chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us.Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.

Pareho lang tayo dapat kahapon ng March 29 ito dumating pero 30 na ngàyon wala pa rin.Pati mga lakad ko na cancel na para lang maabangan ko delivery ng LBC.

Mas late pa nga ako mag order sa Zalora pero dumating agad yung in order ko sa kanila.

May problems talaga itong Lazada.I will not trust them anymore.