Davao, Davao Del Sur

A Pleasant day to all,

I would like to inform you in regards of the problem that I encountered to your company. I order for a LG G2 Mini case.. instead i received a case for LG G2! it clearly states that the item i ordered is intented for the phone that I owned. I ordered for an LG G2 mini!!! The order number of my product is #316345426.

its been a month, since I returned the unit. yet I haven't notified/ or haven't any info in regards of the product that i have returned to your company! (LAZADA PHILIPPINES)

My Return number is: RN316345426110501

I am an avid fan of your company.

Please do take action in regards of my problem that i encountered to your company. More power God Bless.

Review about: Wellmax Magic Tpu Back Cover For Lg G2 Mini Purple.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1183024

Hi, Charles.Good news!

We have already processed your refund via voucher amounting to Php 361.67 since May 18, 2016. Details was sent to the email address you used to place the order around 6:43:36 PM the same day.

For more concerns and follow ups, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!