Davao, Davao Del Sur

A Pleasant day to all,

I would like to inform you in regards of the problem that I encountered to your company. I order for a LG G2 Mini case.. instead i received a case for LG G2! it clearly states that the item i ordered is intented for the phone that I owned. I ordered for an LG G2 mini!!! The order number of my product is #316345426.

its been a month, since I returned the unit. yet I haven't notified/ or haven't any info in regards of the product that i have returned to your company! (LAZADA PHILIPPINES)

My Return number is: RN316345426110501

I am an avid fan of your company.

Please do take action in regards of my problem that i encountered to your company. More power God Bless.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. chat is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1183024

Hi, Charles.Good news!

We have already processed your refund via voucher amounting to Php 361.67 since May 18, 2016. Details was sent to the email address you used to place the order around 6:43:36 PM the same day.

For more concerns and follow ups, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!