Lazada Philippines - Where is My Product that i returned? RN316345426110501

174 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

A Pleasant day to all,

I would like to inform you in regards of the problem that I encountered to your company. I order for a LG G2 Mini case.. instead i received a case for LG G2! it clearly states that the item i ordered is intented for the phone that I owned. I ordered for an LG G2 mini!!! The order number of my product is #316345426.

its been a month, since I returned the unit. yet I haven't notified/ or haven't any info in regards of the product that i have returned to your company! (LAZADA PHILIPPINES)

My Return number is: RN316345426110501

I am an avid fan of your company.

Please do take action in regards of my problem that i encountered to your company. More power God Bless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wellmax Magic Tpu Back Cover For Lg G2 Mini Purple
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #875813 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
174 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Jul 09 #1183024 San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines

Hi, Charles. Good news! We have already processed your refund via voucher amounting to Php 361.67 since May 18, 2016. Details was sent to the email address you used to place the order around 6:43:36 PM the same day. For more concerns and follow ups, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×