hello lazada...may I have an update regarding my returned item? it was a defective and a wrong item, NB-8L battery for canon camera ..

its been a long time already since I've returned it.i have received the item last october 16 but its defective and its a wrong brand though it is still an NB-8L battery. since then i have just received a text message from lazada last Nov 5, 2016 informing me that my returned item has been received and is going to verification process but til now, i still dont have any update aside from that of Nov 5.

may i know how and when to have my right item back. thank you for your immediate response with this matter..

Product or Service Mentioned: Nb-8L Battery.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241460

Thanks for reaching out to us. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can look into it and give you updates?

May we also know if you have you checked the email address you used to place the order? Kindly check your email's inbox, SPAM or JUNK folder for the detail since our Return's team always give updates regarding returned item via email.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!