do i need to go to LAZADA Location store or what ??how many time's do i need to email or to chat costumer services ??!!..

how many time's do i need to tell Lazada about this incident ??!!!

..now tell me ... why i didnt recieve my item yet ??!! its been a month !! and i paid that item already !! how come my item didnt deleivered yet ??!!

this is to hassle for me to email you every week on different ways and finding your costumer services emails and numbers .. i hope this time you will help me .. ..

plss do something about it ..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about this. You may provide us the order number for this concern so that we can look into it and help you.

We just have one question, are you sure you didn't order for an IMPORT item? Because we have different delivery time frame for these items which is 21-25 business days or 25-30 calendar days.

We'd like to hear form you again. Good day!