2.0
Turnaround Time

My items were shipped from China. This is not right.

You have your Warehouse stock all the deliveries. You can check it from there! Sobrang inconvenience on my part. Negligence on your part lazada.

Read our thread where went wrong? Noty part. Everytime I ordered when it's time to deliver I usually receive sms. And calling me wneh they are at the door step.

I was at home and I never received an SMS or call from your end Now you are telling me it was rejected from somebody in our house?

I need my items. Check it in your Warehouse.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi VainShihTzu, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1461349

All details are already sent to your customer service

I you are looking for a corrupt mail order company, buy everything you want from Lazada.com and you will find out.

to Romeo Nicolas #1461348

Hi, Romeo Nicolas. Please provide us with the specific bad customer experienced you've been encountered so that we can further assist you.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

to Romeo Nicolas #1462640

Hi Romeo Nicolas, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest. May we know your specific concern for us to assist you very well and we will take it seriously.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards! Best regards,