2.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered last 12/11/18 a 14" BMX bike for my son that was supposed to be a gift last Christmas but until now I still don't have the item. I've checked my order status but it says there that "Delivery Attempt Failed".

I tried to call the number that's indicated at CARGO KING trucking compay but they are not answering and later on the subscriber cannot be reached until now. I sent an email but there are no response. I paid the item thru credit card. Where is my package?

My son is expecting the bike.

His birthday will be on 01/21/19 and still did not yet receive the item. I am a long time customer of Lazada and I don't have any problems with package deliveries but only the CARGO KING gave me a lot of stress.

Please update me with my package.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Quality items, Quality and cheap items.

I didn't like: Delivery delay.

Comments

Hi, The Order# is 214331447713128. Expected Delivery Time Frame: 12/15-29/18.

Can you please help me locating my package??

Please.. Thank you very much.

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1627999

Hi, The Order# is 214331447713128. Expected Delivery Time Frame: 12/15-29/18.

Can you please help me locating my package??

Please.. Thank you very much.

to LazadaPH #1628003

The item is BMX 14 spider yellow kids bike ₱ 1,699.00

to LazadaPH #1628011

Hi, Order# #214331447713128. You can call me at 09386271106.

Please update me on where is my package. Thank you.