1.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered a 32" Toshiba LED TV and got a 24" STAR CROWN TV (fitted inside a large box with bubble plastics around it. Only an *** would think it's an accident.

I reported it right away through phone and asked them to pick up the item. It's been a week and the item is still here. You got my hard-earned money, you lost my trust (and will warn others about your fraudulent transactions until you get shut down), you will probably have the TV as well and I am left with huge disappointment and without guarantee that I will ever get my money back or receive the correct item. It was a mistake to fully trust you.

For all I know, the items I ordered previously were fake. I also contacted you through chat and email. Lahat ng butas na pwedeng pasukin, pinasok ko and I even located the seller and got their number but also no response. Magkasapakat siguro kayo.

I hope you people get what you deserve. I demand an update on my product and money. And please stop apologizing kasi it's useless since you are not taking any immediate action. I do not believe you are sincerely apologetic anyway because if you are ever, this matter would have been resolved so wag nyo kong birahan ng 'we are sincerely very sorry and we understand, blah-blah-blah." Don't even refer me to your site or customer service kasi araw-araw ko nang ginagawa yan.

THIEVES! SCAMMERS! Alibaba made a mistake investing in your company and Rocket Internet should be shut down for good! This is the link to shop that fulfills it also: http://www.lazada.com.ph/mp3-mic/ Nasa olx.ph din sila.

I contacted them also pero no response.

Siguro magkasabwat sila saka yung Lazada. -Very Angry Customer

Review about: Toshiba 32p2400ve Tv.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Procedures, Customer service, Management, Website, False advertisement.

Comments

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1302509

I feel you! I am very unhappy with Lazada. I posted my Order # as my name because my issue is still unresolved.

LazadaPH

Hi, acelski. Pasensya na po sa nangyari.

Pwede po bang malaman ang order number for this concern para matulungan namin kayo at matawagana na rin?

We want to help you with this so we hope you can give us a chance. Good day!

Ako din wala pa refund ko sa lazada and Hindi nila binibigay yung remittance n# ko so ang balak ko is mAg punta sa TV station or sa d.t.i my order number is 325816839