710 views

What happened can't order to Lazada b'because cant see on my browser can't you help me find out?

User's recommendation: what i need to do lazada is the best.

Preferred solution: can't look at my browser.

Location: San Pedro, Laguna

Comments

#1922759

Hi Seller! Please be informed that you are included in the schedule for pickup tomorrow.

You may check your schedule through this link: https://bit.ly/2sZxnv7 Where are the couriers who will pick up our parcels? Our clients are cancelling their orders.

One of my item was marked delivery failed. But the other items came?

There's always some one here at the house to receive the item. And the rider never came here at all?

Please send me an email so I can send you snop shot of all the details you need? Thanks and hope to receive feed back from you soon.

Hi marie b, have you tried downloading our Lazada App? In the meantime, you may clear your cache and cookies, refresh your browser or reinstall your app and try placing an order again.

Lazada Philippines Reviews