2.1

I ordered a monitor in lazada last June 21 and they given me estimated date of delivery from June 30 to July 3. The parcel is still in Crossdock so I reached out LBC and i discovered that the crossdock in alabang is one of Lazada’s facilities and LBC does not have the authority to delivery it yet because the parcel is still in Lazada’s hands.

I must commend how dedicated LBC respond so quickly in every inquiry im very impressed. Now I tried to contact the seller and they said that’s its Lazada’s obligation to deliver it after they release the parcel and handed over to lazada. Im very disappointed right now because right after we order the sellers dont have a fast lane to help their customer regarding about the delivery. i read some complaints tweets regarding with lazada late delivery and one particular complaint tweet grab my attention.

He still waiting for the delivery its two months delay and I dont want to end up like that. So i called the lazada customer service and it didnt end up well because none of the options offered could help me to solve this and i ended waiting on queue to have a conversation with an agent but it never happen it will take awhile for someone to attend to. I already message the seller after i read the Lazada’s terms and conditions that if the delivery is late we should contact the seller and the seller should contact lazada regarding with the delivery.

Im still waiting for their response. Im trying my best to reach out with lazada but none of the available flatform or hotline or people could help me out.

User's recommendation: Just use COD.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments