1.8
Turnaround Time

Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective.

April could not click on the "Settings" option so we had no choice but to send it back. This was an inconvenience for us. I contacted August customer care agent by live chat on the 27th March 2017. I asked for advice on how to return the item.

She filled out the form on my behalf. Which was good but she made a big mistake. I specifically asked for "Store Credit" so we could purchase a NEW laptop quickly. I purchased using a UK card so a refund would take up to 45 days so it was better to get the store credit so I would have it in time to buy my wife a NEW laptop for her birthday.

The live chat agent told me everything was sorted and I would get Store credit. I also received this email: " August, Mar 27, 3:58 PM HKT: Hi Ma'am/Sir, Good day. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be advised that we have already initiated the online return form for you with a preference of a store credit.

With this, kindly re-pack the item on its original packaging along with all the documents and accessories included upon delivery. Write your order number (369161188) as well as the exact reason why you are returning the item on a piece of paper then attach it on the pouch or box of the item you are returning. Note that do not write anything on the original packaging of the item. Send it to any LBC branch on or before April 10, 2017, free of charge.

Once you returned the item, you may track the status of it on the courier's website [WEBSITE LINK REMOVED][ by using the tracking number provided to you by the courier. This can be found on the receipt that they issued to you. After evaluation process has been completed within 1 to 2 business days and the reason of return is validated, a representative might contact you to further discuss the result. We will then initiate the process of your preference and once completed, a separate email will be sent to you containing the details of your preference.

We hope for your utmost understanding regarding this matter. To know more about our Returns and Refunds policy, please visit this link [WEBSITE LINK REMOVED] Best regards, August | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph " We then waited for our refund. we then received an email saying the refund had been initiated on the 03/04/2017 So we expected store credit to be in the account on the 05/04/2017 which is my wife's birthday. On my wife's birthday, we didn't receive the store credit we asked for so I tried to contact live chat agent again but every time I tried to use it the live chat feature was turned off.

I didn't think this was suspicious as they may be busy but I had a thought to try the live chat using a different IP address because I know how live chat software works and I know you have the option to turn this feature off for some users. This should only be used with abusive visitors. when I used a browser extension the live chat feature was working again. I have realised that the live chat agents have deliberately switched OFF the live chat feature for my IP address.

This made me even more PISSEDD OFFF!!!!! Not only had they ruined my wife's birthday but they were now blocking me from talking to them on their website. I then tried to talk to another live chat agent to explain. The live chat agent (Archie) then disconnected the chat.

I had to switch my IP address again and I started talking to a 3rd live chat agent (Regine ) and he also disconnected the chat. I was So ANGRY!!!!!!! This experienced has ruined my Wifes Birthday and I had to make a formal complaint because I now HATE Lazada due to this poor customer service and the fact the live chat agents kept turning OFF the live chat feature while I was talking. I had to use a NEW IP address to use the feature.

Please see screenshot: www . screencast . com/t/OPNI4VsU0M 1. * I had to switch my IP to use the livechat feauture.

2. * The agent kept disconnected the livechat when I tried to talk to them about my issue. This is the strategy Lazada customer service is using to avoid talking to dissatisfied customers. I would now make a formal complaint against the poor service I received by the customer care agents: August = Filled out my return form incorrectly so I didn't get Store Credit.

Archie = turned off the live chat feature blocking my IP address when I tried to talk to him about my issue. Regine = turned off the live chat feature blocking my IP address when I tried to talk to him about my issue. I would advise other Lazada customers If you try to contact Lazada and see the livechat option is not available during opening hours you should try switching you IP address because the agent has most likely turned it off for you. Turning OFF the live chat feature should only be if an agent is being abusive.

THIS IS VERY POOR SERVICE!!!!!!! I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN!!!!!! I had to tell the next live chat agent I was RECORDING THE SCREEN just so he wouldn't turn of the chat and it worked. I was able to log my complaint.

They offered me 200 pesos compensation which is an insult for all the inconvenience caused. I give this company 1-star review on TRUST PILOT because Lazada need to get better customer service agents. They have really destroyed the reputation I have for Lazada for the way they poorly handled my product return and then kept turning off the livechat feature by blocking y IP address to stop me form talking to them about my issue. I was NOT rude to them so they have abused this feature.

Buyers, please be aware! Thanks Leon

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Compensation of $100.

I liked: Product price, Price.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delayed refunds.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, we are very sorry for the experience you had. We are really sorry for what really happened.

We do process refund via Voucher and Reversal. Upon checking on our system under the order number 369161188, it is already refund completed via reversal to your account last April 3 on the said amount of 12,499.00 Php. The amount will be returned to the account for 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card. We will raise this said concern to our relevant department for immediate updates.

Please be informed that you may also connect with us using our Social Media account such as facebook, twitter, google+ and more. We are really sorry again for the said concern. Please be inform that once you received a Defective, Damaged, Used, Fake, Missing items, you may return it to us immediately.

For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz. Thank you.