I once ordered an acoustic guitar at lazada, the advertisement was really good so i checked out the product it was a black acoustic mactan guitar but when i received the product, I was really shocked and disappointed to think that it was my first time to order some stuff online and what i received was a total piece of junk, what i did is i made a research about customer's complaints online in regards with their items and i just decided to get a refund instead of a replacement because I found out that they dont have any good quality products since then I decided to switch to shopee.ph / Lazada is a cheap online shopping site full of merchant scams.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of guitar from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1234132

Hi. We understand all your opinions.

However, we suppose that we also have the right to uplift our merchants and products with all the negative feedback that we receive. No worries, all kind of feedback coming from our valued customers are being well noted. This always helped us to serve you better.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Thanks and have a great day ahead.