i searched for a battery that will fit my ducati monster 796 bike and found lazada and an item that was suggested to me by their website. this item.

in there you will see i (user Name: Prince D) asked in the "Question & Answer" part of the item page if the battery will fit my bike. there you will see several times that the seller told me that it is the CORRECT battery to fit in my bike. So i believed the seller and bought the battery in good faith that he/she is telling the truth and i'am buying the "correct battery" that'll fit my bike.

After receiving the item, i hired a mechanic to install it to my bike as fitting and installing the battery for my Ducati Monster 796 is not an easy task, you need a help of a mechanic because the battery housing is under the gas tank plus the Bike is too precious for you to risk it and break it, we tried putting it in and it did not fit. as it turns out, the width of the battery that i was sold is 87mm BUT THE BATTERY FOR MY BIKE NEEDS A BATTERY THAT"S WIDTH IS 70mm only. but the seller still told me i searched for the "correct battery" for my bike.

the seller Hobbies N'Stuff is a scammer for lying to people that their battery will fit their bikes.

to continue with their horrible customer service and scamming of people just to get their money, the answering of YES and assurances that this battery will fit their bikes continues. there you will see people asking if this battery will fit their bikes and most of the people got an assurance and a lying YES. i made some research if the likes of Kawasaki NINJA 650, ducati monster 696, 2015 Ducati Hypermotard, *** 200i they are future victims of this scammer.

please check the "Question & Answer" part of the item page and see the works of a con man. there is another person that got victimized by their same scheme. look at the comment that says

Hi I receive the product but it doesn't fit on my ninja 650. It is tall and the height of it is doesn't match on YT12A-BS. What can I do to this battery? I even cut my sit to fit this battery but it doesn't work!

Frederick J.

please do not buy from this seller Hobbies N Stuff Philippines.

they are JUST after your money not selling with dignity and honesty.

Review about: Yuasa Battery Ytx12-Bs Motorcycle Battery.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Nightmare.

Comments

i dont see the new comments on this review

Order number 3141879642i ordered and shipped this back almost a month ago now but still i'm not getting any refund!! you have your item already and you have caused so much trouble already but nothing is being done.

i send an email to you guys on a daily basis but i get no answer! how could you treat a customer who always buy from you guys!? when will i get my money back? you have the battery and you have my money!

literally got robbed with what is happening.

also you need to reprimand and NOT tolerate your scamming seller Hobbie N'Stuff! seems like you agree with its wrong doing.

LazadaPH
to EnlightenedWildebeest #1462636

Hi EnlightenedWildebeest , we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. I know that this takes too long.

However, let me coordinate this matter from our relevant department for the latest status of your returned item. We cannot give you a specific time, but rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible once we already have concrete details from them to update your concern until we resolve it.

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you so much.

LazadaPH

Hi EnlightenedWildebeest,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about the item you've ordered. May we know your order number for us to check your order?

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards,