Turnaround Time

I Purchased an order Dec. 1,2016 with 6 items (Sony Xperia X(2) and the accessories like case of the phone.

all settled. Dec. 5,dec,15 I follow up my order and it was on going process. On dec, 20 I follow up again my order they said that the mobile will be received on Dec.

23 other Items is on Jan. 2,2017. You already give assurance that my order is OK, But then on Dec. 21 I receive an email that the Sony Xperia X (mobile) was cancelled!!!

I am SO DISAPPOINTED for this! the reason is out of stock!!!what the ***!!! for the last minute you inform me that my order was cancelled! I been waiting for 21 days for that, why did you not inform earlier.

We already paid that.. Yes, it can be refunded but ***!!! you did not inform earlier... Then other items are already shipped how can we used that items if the mobile is not available!

upon checking on your website you still have posted that item then you told me that it was out of stock!? ***!!! Why are you posting the items if it is not available?

Last two years we purchased mobile also to you lazada and it was a smooth transaction, but now you give me a problem with this!!! So DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: cancellation on the last minute.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Them taking my money and cancelling order, Order cancellation in last minute.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1260138

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. May we ask for the order number so that we can have it double check and also your remaining items as well. Thanks!