So I ordered a bunch of items shipped from overseas last March 4, 2018. I remembered the time frame of delivery was from March 23 - 29.

Then after 2 weeks, I checked again and now it changed to April 6-14. Wow! So it would take 1 month and more days for my items to be delivered! *insert sarcastic laugh* Just wow!

Meanwhile I ordered last March 26, 2018 with items also shipped from overseas and the time frame is April 14-21. Can you spot the difference? (Partida! May Holy Week Special pa yan ha!) I talked to at least 6 of their representatives and they didn't give me definite answers.

they always say that they will escalate it, apologizing, as if they understand exactly how I feel. They always say, "I will follow up and coordinate with our Logistics" or whatever! After all of them, they answered the same. They can't even track the items (exact locations), A with their own courier which is LEX!

Take note, it's their very owned courier. And one thing, LEX texted me that they will deliver the item, 48 years later (5 days), not even one single personnel from LEX delivered the item. They even cancelled my item on my account.

How twisted is that?! WTF WTF WTF!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: No good for this time.

I didn't like: No customer service when attempting to resolve problem, Giving false hope to the customer, Customer representatives.

Comments