2.2
Turnaround Time

I order during the 11.11 promotion day of lozada. I just kept waiting for the order i was tracking my order and this LEX Ph logistic guys did not even call or message me then they just cancel the order.

Im getying refund but its been a week now still i haven't got the money back. Dont waste buying for this guys very bad Customer support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25.

Comments

Fake refund?

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1603238

Hi good day to you I have spoken to a lot of your CS support team and also live chat and they all can't explain why did my order was cancel even if I have not been notify both by your logistics and your customer service support also. You should have inform me before you make the refund of my item.

The logistics reason out was not even Valid. My 77 years old mother and my sister is always in the house so it's impossible for them to mention that multiple attempt was not successful. Because they didn't event call even once. This is the order number 211446735495557.

Again the bed frame delivery went to my place and did not even try to contact us before they go and then later after they ledt they are telling me that the truck is big they cannot enter our street which is again so impossible as fire truck size has no problem going in our street. Your Logistic Service is terrible.

I can't explain how you could not held them liable for this cases. Very bad reputation for your company also a big lost in sales and loyal customer.

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1605855

Hi AthleticYorkshireTerrier, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. Upon checking in our system, your item is has been cancelled due to shipment issue.

Possible reason is that, the courier tried to attempt to deliver your item but you are not around or they didn't know exactly your shipment address. However, this has been also refunded on your account and it will reflect in on your account. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1608803

Another canned response from LazadaPH proving that they don't read the posts. Useless drivel has replaced customer service at Lazada.