Resolved
2.1

Update by user Mar 23, 2017

It's already one month and I still can't purchase using the Voucher Code they provided, it always says "Sorry the voucher code cannot be applied". And today it's not giving me an option anymore to enter the Voucher Code! Lazada, I NEED UPDATES PLEASE!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2017

I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one we see here http://www.lazada.com.ph/good-quality-301-indoor-magnetic-spinner-bike-redblack-3244478.html which only cost Php 2,799.

I messaged Lazada and they requested me to return the item. I am from Bukidnon and LBC Branches are far from where I am. That being the case, I will need to spend more as the Stationary Bike is a big item to carry. Also, I have read several bad reviews online about items being returned and buyers were not able to get a refund.

If you Google it, you will find the following: http://complaintsboard.ph/main/post/627 https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/3lr80p/lazada_ph_is_not_honest_bad_online_shopping/ https://www.complaintsboard.com/lazada-philippines-b113983 and there are still several worst reviews... Writing a complaint is really a waste of time but I am doing this because there are thousands of Lazada customers and hundreds of them (or perhaps thousands, we can never tell) are victims of such poor customer service. Some did not receive a refund, some paid more (and I am one of them), some were ignored, some did not even receive their orders, some were cancelled even if the order was an active one, etc.

I always give reviews to items I ordered online to recommend the item or to warn other customers but for this one, I couldn't add a review on Lazada since the Soozier bike page always redirects me to Lazada homepage. Come on, Lazada!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Affordable prices, Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Unupdated order tracking tool, Fake notices, Slow response, False advertising, Poor assistance.

Comments

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1307952

Please update me with the status!!!

This is my first time to order in lazada, they cancelled one of my item..isa lang yung na recieved ko, sa anu mangyayari dun sa pera ko na binayad sa isang items, wala naba yun..sa paypal din ako nag bayad 1 week dumating ang products pro isa lng.

to treixy #1305873

Sorry to hear that, Treixy. Lazada's Customer Service sucks!!!

LazadaPH

Hello Madame Cindy, we already make a request for Pull Out for the item. The courier will arrive at your address to claim the item heading to our warehouse.

We are sorry for the item. You can't find the said item with SKU (UN308SPAA3DPZWANPH-7011745) was already out of stock. It will be process as refund or replacement.

Again we do apologise for the item and we will immediately process for refund or replacement. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1304882

I thought the status was already updated in your system, I received a call from Hazel last week. I just need to purchase some items first so I can make use of the voucher code provided. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1305063

You provided me with a voucher code but it's useless! I entered the voucher code but it says "Sorry, your voucher cannot be applied."​ Why am I getting an invalid voucher code? I thought this issue is already fixed!!!

LazadaPH