Lazada Philippines - Worst non-responsive customer service of lazada
Update added by user Jan 12, 2015
And finally, the order arrives.
Update added by user Jan 11, 2015
When I checked today, Jan 12, 9AM, the status now says "Out for delivery". I'll wait and see how 2GO's crappy service goes.
Update added by user Jan 10, 2015
A week after I submitted 2 support tickets, surprise, surprise, the status now shows up on 2GO.Still haven't got any response though.
Why aren't you responding? Embarrassed by your crappy service? Really, lazada and 2GO, it takes several support tickets and a week to update a status? But no surprise at all, order isn't delivered still.
2GO's status says 'Accepted shipment from customer' on Jan 03, and 'Loaded' on Jan 07 (pretty crappy time). They say 'Leadtime (Days)' is 3.
Today is Jan 11, and no sign whatsoever of the order.Crappy support service, crappy order information updates, coupled with crappy delivery, you know where it's going.
Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2015
I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal.On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status has not changed at all.
They did not respond to the ticket, but the order status suddenly changed (the change indicates the order was shipped on Jan 02, but the status never showed that). I tried the tracking number they gave [L0631531J] on http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/index.asp (which they mentioned on the order status), but 2GO's site doesn't recognize the tracking number. I filed a second ticket (#1218597) the next day, but up to now I never got any response. I filed a paypal dispute, and even there I don't get any response from lazada.
CONCLUSION: lazada is the WORST online store you can ever deal with, so do yourself a favor and never deal with them, especially with cash payments.Customer service is non-existent (if there ever was one), and the information they give about your order is phony.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
- Giving false information
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asus Zenfone 5 Lite
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "lastmonth nag submit na ako ng complain about this incident pero binabalewala nyo lang.ilang beses na rin ako nagpapadala ng message sa customer service and wala ni hindi nyo sinasagot..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."