100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 12, 2015

And finally, the order arrives.

Update by user Jan 11, 2015

When I checked today, Jan 12, 9AM, the status now says "Out for delivery". I'll wait and see how 2GO's crappy service goes.

Update by user Jan 10, 2015

A week after I submitted 2 support tickets, surprise, surprise, the status now shows up on 2GO.Still haven't got any response though.

Why aren't you responding? Embarrassed by your crappy service? Really, lazada and 2GO, it takes several support tickets and a week to update a status? But no surprise at all, order isn't delivered still.

2GO's status says 'Accepted shipment from customer' on Jan 03, and 'Loaded' on Jan 07 (pretty crappy time). They say 'Leadtime (Days)' is 3.

Today is Jan 11, and no sign whatsoever of the order.Crappy support service, crappy order information updates, coupled with crappy delivery, you know where it's going.

Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2015

I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal.On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status has not changed at all.

They did not respond to the ticket, but the order status suddenly changed (the change indicates the order was shipped on Jan 02, but the status never showed that). I tried the tracking number they gave [L0631531J] on http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/index.asp (which they mentioned on the order status), but 2GO's site doesn't recognize the tracking number. I filed a second ticket (#1218597) the next day, but up to now I never got any response. I filed a paypal dispute, and even there I don't get any response from lazada.

CONCLUSION: lazada is the WORST online store you can ever deal with, so do yourself a favor and never deal with them, especially with cash payments.Customer service is non-existent (if there ever was one), and the information they give about your order is phony.

Review about: Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Giving false information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

never again will I order anything from Lazada!bwesit lang!yung order ko was mango flap wallet pero you delivered wrong item!

safiano wallet !plus the fact na sira yung zipper!

such a waste of money!!guys please do not order from lazada!

moodswings
Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #948377

May it be COD / Debit / Credit card purchase, please DO NOT buy from Lazada Phil. They are hard to deal with if you have concerns / problems with the item. Refund is "not allowed" - meaning really hard to process and explain the why you are returning the item to them even if you have provided picture for them.