1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered multiple items from Lazada by using credit card and after that they emailed me that the order was successful and they gave me the order #. i thought everything was fine i waited for my order for more than 2weeks now when its was stated there that it will arrive for 5-7days.

I tried to track my order but it says there that it was canceled.. what the ***! it was being deducted already on my credit card.. where did my items go???

I tried to reach out through email but they are not replying i cant even contact their customer service hotline number! Lazada, you are such a nightmare!

Pls. Do something about this!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Worst online shopping, No update regarding my orders, Very late delivery, Give false information, Delivery failure.

Comments

Para, Paranaque, Philippines #1300029

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

LazadaPH

Hello, upon checking on your order number 362384268. It was closed or cancelled due to invalid process of payment method.

Once you placed an order using credit card or debit card, we do have a verification team that will contact you via Call, Email or Sms to verify your order/s that is linked to the said account for the safety and security of account users. To prevent the Fraud and Scammers using other peoples Credit Card. Don't worry because the amount will be returned to your account for 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card. The amount is not totally deducted but floating.

For further concern and inquiry, you may contact or connect with us through our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more.

You may also contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz. Thank you

same thing happened to me. its been almost 4 mos now but still no reversal of payment was made.

all they keep saying is that it already was reversed but according to the vank no action from lazada has been recorded.

it is then clear.. credit card fraud!

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1294980

Hello, once your order is cancelled due to decline and the payment method is Credit Card or Debit Card. It will be returned to your account for 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card.

The amount is not totally deducted but floating. There are instances that orders using Credit card or Debit card were cancelled due to invalid details was indicated on placing the order and it may be cancelled due to failed verification because we do have a verification team that will verify your order via SMS, Call or Email to prevent the Frauds and Scammers who are using others account. You may contact your bank for further notice. For further inquiry or concern, you may visit our Help Center using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz.

Thank you! :)

to Anonymous #1300031

you didnt even list an order number and this LazadaPH bot is giving the same copy paste response.

So if you use credit card/debit card at Lazada they steal your money.

If you use Cash on Delivery they have no choice but to deliver.