I placed an order for 2 units of HP Elite X3 Windows Phone 10 on September 15, 2017. Expected delivery date is on September 22, 2017.

However, the items did not arrive. I called "customer service" on September 23, 2017 and advised me that the items will be delivered on September 28, 2017. On September 25, I received a call from Lazada Philippines and informed me that the item has already arrived in Davao City and I should be expecting delivery on or before September 27, 2017. Lo and behold, on September 27 no items arrived.

I called customer service again and informed me that the delivery date is on September 28. So I again waited for another day, but still no item was delivered! It's now September 29 and my items have not yet been delivered.

Customer service is useless. The local customer service number 09176721674 also refused to take my call after 37 attempts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, may we know your order number? So we may check your order status.

Please be informed that we do have a delivery timeframe of 1-7 Calendar days within Metro Manila, 5-12 Calendar days for orders outside Metro Manila and we do have 20-30 Calendar days for items abroad. Sundays and Holidays are not included on the delivery timeframe. Please also be informed that there are items that have an additional 15 days on top of the said timeframe. These items are shipped via sea like items such as powerbanks, selected electronics, liquid exceeding 100ml and items with containing such chemicals.

You may also contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact or through our Social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube to assist you further. Thank you!