I ordered just 1 item.It was just the nice Power Bank.

It was ordered 3 weeks ago. A week after, I received an email saying the item will be delivered in the next 24-48 hours. It has been 15 days now. I emailed customer service and receive responses back and forth.

Hours later, I've been emailing the same person and did not get back to me. Since, I've been emailing them EVERYDAY and did not get a response. VERY POOR Customer and Product Service.

WORST EVER!

Now, tip of advice, never ever deal with LAZADA ANYMORE!This company is a headache!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling Lazada Philippines "I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive..." Read more Lazada Philippines - I have no remmitance number for the refund Lazada Philippines "400 pesos din yun! Estudyante lang po ako, at 1st time ko pang umorder sa inyo at wrong item pa ang binigay niyo at kulang pa ang item na dineliver..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more