Turnaround Time

Ordered an item on 8th Feb. The item is a milk supplement for a vulnerable elderly woman who badly needs it. Been chatting online several times with Lazada's Customer Sales Reps and all of them replied same scripted litanies "Your concern is being escalated to our Logistics Team.

{{Redacted}} Lazada. Just realized that there is already a growing number of disgruntled, irate and frustrated customers on the web.

Regret the day I did business with you Lazada. Never never again Lazada. Remember you have a competitor Shopee with some very good reviews.

Truly an experience worth learning for.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Your customer service left me in limbo.

Comments

lazada always state that they do on their customer chat but nothing happens. Maybe when we see a personalised message iwe might belive them that someone has taken note.

jen_2018

Try online complaints at the DTI. My issue was solved by this procedure. I spent 2 months complaining about my refund and I finally decided to file a complain because it was very stressful to follow-up every 4 days.

LazadaPH

Dear customer, we do regret what happened. For us to assist you better, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!