Turnaround Time

I received a parcel expecting 2 set of items inside it in exchange of my payment. However, when I opened it, there was only 1 set and what's worse was, it did not match to any one of the sets I ordered!

Disappointed, I called the LEX and raised my concern. They instructed the return form in which I should be the one to print out and personally go to LBC to return the wrong item. Despite the inconvenience, I returned it through LBC last month, October 31. Subsequently, after almost a week, 1 set arrived so I was slightly calmed.

Unfortunately, the other set still haven't arrived until now! That the month of November almost ends. I have sent a lot of emails to Lazada customer service but no response has been received. I commented on their FB page, but still no response!

They posted Live chat for customers but is busy all the time! Very hilarious and very worst customer service ever! Guess what? it's been almost a month now.

Never will I avail of their service again!

Worst service! Never!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Incomplete item delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about the item that you didn't receive. May we know your order number for us to check it?

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact.

Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1395096

For the inconvenience that may have caused me?? With what I just said, you still think that I may or may have not experienced inconvenience??

This a long overdue problem that's still not fixed until now?? How would you react if you are the customer? I thought your returns are placement will take 5-12 days?? I already mentioned that I sent you a lot of emails and even msgs on social media.

And guess what? I can no longer send a msg to your one of your fb accounts! Was I blocked or what??

And now you're instructing me all over again to contact you??? Why don't you fix this by sending me an email carmelageografo@yahoo.com.pH so that you can obtain my contact and call me asap!!

LazadaPH
to Carmela Geografo #1402195

Hi Carmela, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We have been trying to call but to no avail.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, please reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1407381

Lazada your customer is complaning that your customer care not doing anything to solve his problem thats why he is here complaining. you have to solve by sending him his missing item you should read what he said. because your reply asking him to contact lazada he already did many time but your customer care dont solve problem they prolong it until customer gave up