I purchased vision eye glasses for my online business... when my order arrived its not the thing as i was expected...

but to think its ok coz its always been like that as they say the picture u see is not the same thing as what u expect. So i just pass it on... and now i ordered 2 sets of 8 in 1 pot and i pay it for the amt of 2... buy when i open my order theres only 1 set...

and i try to find contact no of the seller but i cant find it. And i try to contact lazada but till now they have no responses of my concern....

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, we do apologize for the item. Once you receive a wrong item, defective item, damaged or missing/incomplete items, you may return it to us for free and we will process the refund you choose upon processing the return process.

You may just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order)

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return"

3. Fill out the return form;

Print the return form OR write the return number on the piece of paper at the package

5. Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any) 6. Send to any LBC Branch near you. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED.

You actually don't need to place any address on the item, just write the order number or return number on the pouch. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!