Iloilo City, Western Visayas
3.0
Additional Fees

Last Dec.27, I ordered for a Unisex Casual Low Upper led WHITE shoes size 38.

It was actually the choice of my daughter as seen in the picture. On Jan.7, I received a package from Lazada & was excited. To my dismay, it was a blue & red shoes with no led. I want to change the item coz my girl doesn't like the one that was delivered.

Its worth nearly 2000 & it will be useless if you cannot change it. Pls, help me with this problem. It was suppose to be a gift for my daughter. PLS.

PLS.

change the item with the one which I ordered.Thanks.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shoes from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1999 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item delivered was incorrect and no as described. Author liked the most affordable prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and address this issue properly?Thanks!