1.3
Turnaround Time

They gave me wrong color twice, defect item twice. And I returned my order, they received already and my item didnt back to me for 3 weeks.

They Customer Service Representative told me that they have bulk tickets that's why my item still pending. They are always promised and bought time with me and nothings happen. I am so disappointed with this, LAZADA should do something they promised 1 to 2 banking days and yet there is no action. ware house team should double work on it.

Next week it would be my item Monthsarry with them.

Hoping for an action on this complain. Thank you

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Wrong color.

Comments

Can I have the number of yout courier in davao city?thank you

LazadaPH

Hi mahanborines_22, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1413307

when u can give me my item

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1413902

Hi Sir/Madam, may we also know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.