I did not place order 383082****10256. I am receiving email confirmations about orders placed, and orders delivered, but I have never ordered anything from Lazada.

The customer is named "ma.

theresa n fernandez" which is NOT me. How is this person's order confirmations and delivery confirmations coming to my email address??

Lazada Philippines Cons: Sending confirmations to wrong person.

Comments

#2017769

Hi PissedConsumer257****, we understand how you feel, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. In line with this, we politely suggest not to accept the order.

Also, since we don't have an access to your account, we suggest changing or reset the password of your email for security purposes or file legal claims. For more tips on how to avoid payment scams, please visit this link https://t.co/Qec0DzTgWA. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews