http://www.lazada.com.ph/laptop-battery-for-apple-11-macbook-air-267855.html Andy's shop/ fullfiled by Lazada it took 13 days to arrive. but receive wrong battery not as was stated in the website.

I Ordered this A1406 battery( for mid 2011 model macbook air 11") as advertized and receive A1375 battery ( for macbook air 2010 model battery ) which the socket is 1.5 inch farther and the cable is short. so I returned it today thru LBC .. my Mac. air battery is A1406 not A1375 .I want refund because I order another one from Lazada with different supplier

I got another one coming from another supplier , but reluctant to receive it , looking at the picture it look like A1375 battery model . the socket location is look like the same I earlier receive and returned

see link below

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $76. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments