I ordered Asus Powerbank Silver last Flash Sale. Delivery was fast, the item was delivered the next day and I received the item as described in the listing (based on the box and description at the back).

Now, here is the problem. When I opened the parcel, the invoice wasn't addressed to me. Incorrect name, incorrect address and incorrect contact number. LAZADA, how can you go about this error? I am entitled for a 14 days for returns and shipping for any defects. But, how can i claim it if I have the wrong invoice?

Here are my concerns:

1. If I return the product for any defect, I will surely not get the replacement item since it will be delivered to the one that is shown on the invoice.

2. There's a big possibility that you will not grant a replacement and/or warranty claims since my name does not appear on the invoice.

I can see that this is a mistake on your side as well as LEX (Lazada Express). The delivery man did not carefully check which belongs to whom. Invoice that is placed outside can be easily replaced by someone since it is not properly sealed and parcel is not properly labeled.

And most of all, LEX does not keep the customer information with confidentiality! This add a burden to me A LOT!!! YOU JUST DON'T GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS INFORMATION TO ANYONE!!! So, how did I know about this ***? Another customer texted me claiming that our item was swapped, and she got my information (yes, my name, address and contact 3 were given) from the delivery man, and asking if we can meet and exchange items since she (and of course, delivery man) THOUGHT I have her item which is FAR from truth since I received the correct item.

I sent an email few days back but to no avail. I don't have time to waste calling you. Now, I keep receiving calls from unknown number. Upon checking the web, it is your customer service's number. YOU JUST DON'T CALL ANYONE WITHOUT PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION. That is a very RUDE behavior.

I will not post a photo of the invoice for the other user's security.

NOW, LAZADA, YOU MUST SET THINGS STRAIGHT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery process, Give false information.

Comments

matagal na po kc namin inaantay yan kaya i cacancel nalang po namin ang order namin naka bili na po kc kmi pasensya na po

matagal na po kc namin inaantay yan kaya i cacancel nalang po namin ang order namin naka bili na po kc kmai pasensya na po

pa cancel ko na po ang inorder kong laptop sa lazada #202963706768041