2.0

The worst online purchase experience in Lazada!I bought something in Lazada knowing that they are a big online shopping company.

I have ordered from them before too. But this time they are proving to the customers how unreliable they are! I ordered an item from them 2 weeks back and yes I received the package a week later which was good BUT when i opened it, it wasn’t even what i ordered at all. I messaged them about and they told me i should return the package back to the courier to get my refund and had to order the item AGAIN.

First strike, okay that was fine thinking that it’s the only thing i need to do. After returning the item they emailed me that they have sent the refund and I need to collect the money at LBC! Whaaaat? Strike 2, okayyy, went to lbc to get the money then to my surprise they told me i had to wait for a couple of hours coz they have to unlock something.

I went home and went back the next day. Then lbc told me their system was down! Until now i still didnt get my money back!uggggghhhh!!! my raging hormones are at its peak!

LAZADA please! For goodness sake! IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU SENT OUT THE WRONG ITEM WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ALL THESE REPLACING FOR YOU?? Talk about HASSLE FREE shopping!!!

please do something about your f**ked up system so that noone else will be the victim!You should have been responsible enough to deal with this mistake and NOT THE CUSTOMER!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!