Please cancel my orders. It says that it cannot be cancelled.

There was an error in the item and there was a double order. Please cancel it.

Comments

GrievingWhiteRhinoceros

I returned my item on March 26 2018 from my Order #3217652642. Updated status is "09 Apr 2018 - 16:40Refund process is completed.

We have issued your refund via reverse.refund.method.BankTransfer." Ang akala ko matagal lang talaga mgpost sa bank account ko kaya naghintay ako ng ilang buwan. Hindi ko alam na via LBC Remittance pala nairefund dahil wala naman ako ntatanggap na email or kahit anong update. Ang problema ko, voided na daw yung remittance number dahil matagal na. Lagi sinasabi ng customer service na irerequest na lang for reactivation pero 3 weeks na nakakalipas paulit-ulit na lang email nila.

Inuulit ko, 3 weeks na mula nang sinabi nila na irerequest for reactivation pero yung mga frequent emails nila for the past 3 weeks ai iisa lang. Nkakabwisit na ba basahin. " Hi Jonah, Greetings from Lazada. We understand that you want to follow-up the request of voided reactivation for your refund from Acer Aspire A315-51-51SL 15.6'' i5-7200U 6GB Ram 1TB HDD Windows 10 under order number 4420994512234.

Please be advised that we have coordinated with our Payments team and requested to process new remittance number. Once completed, kindly anticipate an email for an update. For more information on returns and refunds, you may visit our [Help Center] https://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/how-soon-will-i-get-my-refund-ph.html?spm=a2o4l.other.0.0.52b8b3faQCMRz7 If you have further concerns or feel that you are not fully satisfied with the solution we provided, you can click on this [link](www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter) and hit the **CHAT NOW** button to speak with another Lazada Customer Care officer. You can also use our mobile app by clicking Account > Help > Chat Now.

Regards, Belle " Yan na lang ba palagi masasabi nyo?

mahiya naman kayo. ibalik nyo pera ko.

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, For us to better assist you with your cancellation request, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

FlamboyantPerch952
to LazadaPH #1534131

Yes please help! How can i cancel my orders .. it says that it cannot be cancelled ..