Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 20, 2020

wrong item ,

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2020

Dear Lazada, I just want to complain about the items I order on your website. Last November 11, 2020 I ordered 1 mosquito net and 1 air bed with a total fee of 970.00.

Just today I received the items today but to my dismay I received 2 mosquito nets which I did not purchase . This seller ABS Sports outdoor, sent me the wrong item . Indeed a REFUND or sent me the AIR BED (Bestway Comfort Quest Inflatable Double Bed - Navy Blue). i message the seller but did not reply yet.

I WILL SUE THE SELLER , I WILL COMPLAIN TO MR. TULFO TV 5.

I HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY GMAIL ACCOUNT laj3049@***.com

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Failed delivery.

Comments

#1952595

Hi, Jelie N. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Please be advised that you may return the item to us within 7 days (counting starts once order status is Delivered). You may chat with the seller to report the incident and anticipate their update. Also, file an Online Return Form. Once the seller agreed to return, you may select a 'Drop off' option on your created online return form.

Pack the item with the complete package, together with the sales invoice, inclusive accessories, and attach the return label. Afterward, you may drop off the item at any nearest LBC branch. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 9 am-6 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

Lazada Philippines Reviews