Very disappointing!! I ordered a "Anti-slip Football Pattern Silicone + PC Hybrid Protective Back Case Cover Shell for Sony Xperia Z2 - Black" last July 19, 2016 which will be shipped from abroad and expected delivery is on Aug 19, 2016.

I received the item today (July 29, 2016) but it is a "pink silicon jelly case" which was sold and fulfilled by Moonmini-PH. I thought the item will be shipped from abroad but the name Moonmini-PH looks like a name in Philippines. I think you can buy this silicon case at Php100. Now I need to return this item back to lazada.

Hopefully you can deliver what I ordered or give my money back. Order number is 321282886.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Xperia Z2 Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192680

We're sorry to hear about what happened, Mark Arvin. May we know if the item was already returned so that we can process your replacement/refund? Thanks.

to LazadaPH #1193034

Yes, I already dropped it off on LBC. Here is the transaction number for your reference 179736352270.

Do you know when is the ETC on my refund?

I also like to know if the seller did really have the item that I want to order because I'm thinking to get the REAL item instead of refunding my money. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1193986