Very disappointing!! I ordered a "Anti-slip Football Pattern Silicone + PC Hybrid Protective Back Case Cover Shell for Sony Xperia Z2 - Black" last July 19, 2016 which will be shipped from abroad and expected delivery is on Aug 19, 2016.

I received the item today (July 29, 2016) but it is a "pink silicon jelly case" which was sold and fulfilled by Moonmini-PH. I thought the item will be shipped from abroad but the name Moonmini-PH looks like a name in Philippines. I think you can buy this silicon case at Php100. Now I need to return this item back to lazada.

Hopefully you can deliver what I ordered or give my money back. Order number is 321282886.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $405. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192680

We're sorry to hear about what happened, Mark Arvin. May we know if the item was already returned so that we can process your replacement/refund? Thanks.

to LazadaPH #1193034

Yes, I already dropped it off on LBC. Here is the transaction number for your reference 179736352270.

Do you know when is the ETC on my refund?

I also like to know if the seller did really have the item that I want to order because I'm thinking to get the REAL item instead of refunding my money. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1193986