A 2pc alarm clock was delivered last april 27 instead of a STAR MALL usb charging heart shape lamp.upon checking on my account, i failed to view my order to file an on line returns. trying to find solution on my concern.

I tried to file a return via SMS @ 29290588890 atleast to file a replace or refund.asof now theres no responds or im not sure what is the status of my replacement or refund. Im afraid that it may laps the turn around time for the item

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20.

Comments

I am pissed. I contact the seller for a refund.

No response. Lazada's chat support group is auto-generated - what a joke. I sent a message to 29290588890 since Saturday but no reply. It's Monday , no response.

In afraid my refund time will expire.

Help!! Anyone from Lazada?

LazadaPH

Hi customer, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!