56 views
Verified Reviewer

In reference of order no. 284090****21883 I want to return the item that I received yesterday March 5, 2020 for the reason of the items that I ordered its not the same What i got, This is makes me disappointed i dont need this items .

I tried to follow the instructions of your return policy but i cant get through . And i tried to send many times to lazada email its just returning back .Kindly do this immediate action as Im a regular online shopper of lazada

Comments

Hi Maricel T, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Regarding with this, we politely suggest to contact the seller first since your ordered item is under Direct to Merchant.

Kindly give the seller at least 48 working hours to reply to your IM. In the event that the seller failed to do so, kindly send us the screenshot(s) so we can escalate it to our relevant department. You may refer to this link https://tinyurl.com/y79akx8l for more information about Returns. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews