I ordered an external hard drive worth P2700 and I received a P299 worth of cellphone cover under a different name last Oct 16, 2017.I called up Lazada immediately and they acknowledged the delivery switching.

They promised to send a delivery man that same day to get the wrong item but no one came. Now they are asking me to go to LBC to return the wrong item. What the heck! I am sick and incapable to go out.

Why do you have to inconvenience your customer for a mistake that you made? Why can't you just send someone to get back the wrong item and deliver the correct one!

DTI has to look into the consumer protection policy that Lazada should offer to its customers.Disappointing!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, we do understand your concern.The courier might have some errors on the delivery for what happened.

May we know your order number so we may escalate this concern? Our return process is easy and Free. It is also possible for someone to return the item. You may just pack the item on how it arrives, write the order number on a piece of paper and attach it to the parcel and just bring it to the nearest LBC.

You may coordinate with LBC personnel that you already coordinated your return process to us. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact.Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1382742

It's been 1 week and the correct item, already paid, has not arrived yet.this is the order number 335994655.

And please do not ask me to go to LBC because i am recuperating.you have to resolve this because switching the item was your fault!