3.0

I ordered a powerbank 30000mah here's my order number 365798562 but unfortunately they gave me 20000mah.nakaka inis lang yung merchant ( Raspberyy Luxe) kasi clear naman na nakalagay sa invoice is 30000mah and then sa mismong OR nila is 30000mah din nakalagay.

so far 3 item palang pinabalik ko sa LAZADA from my other order which is wrong item minsan mali yung sizes ng sapatos minsan may signs of used na.Lazada don't even double check the item before shipping it's a total inconvenient from my side since i have to go to LBC and returned the item.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.May we ask for the Return Tracking number for this item so that we can track it and give you an update?

As per checking, we still dont have the item on our end.

We'll wait for your response.Happy holidays!

to LazadaPH #1082096

Here's the tracking number given by LBC 181248563721 it was already received by REPRESENTATIVE LEONILO LACAR (DDC POD) dated 12/15/15. Thank you.