i ordered battery case for iphone 6plus and tehy delivered battery case for iphone 6, i called and complain.they pick up the wrong item with my note saying that the itme should be for iphone 6 plus", so again i waited for ten days till They delivered another one.

I wasnt at home so my maid received the item, when I went home and open the package. again the same wrong item that is for iphone 6 only. i wonder if they know the size difference between iphone 6 to 6 plus, i called the hotline again and the operator was giving me a hard time on the replacement, this is nitthe first time i received the wrong item, are they doing iton purpose? i am so mad witn their system.

i will never order again to Lazada.and I will tell my friends about this,

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $954 and wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines battery case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.We're sorry to hear about what happened.

May we ask for the order number associated to this concern so that we can review it and give you a feedback?Thanks and good day!