1.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Samsung Tablet in early May, CoD. The package arrived, I paid for it, but inside were some make-up brushes instead of the tablet. I accepted a voucher, re-ordered, this time the package contained a clock. I refused delivery. Since then, I've had four chat sessions and two phone call conversations with them. They also phoned me once, but hung up immediately I asked them to speak in English. They didn't phone back.

Every time they promise me that I'll get a cash refund (I don't want another voucher), but still nothing. It's now a month since the 2nd failed delivery and, if anything, it's moving backwards. The last email I got said the order had been cancelled, today I was told it's still with the review team.

Every chat session, every phone call, I get promised it's been escalated, it will be resolved within 24-48 hours, but I'm losing any faith in getting my money back.

I've been a customer for years, I've ordered a lot from them before but I now have absolutely no confidence in them, no trust, and don't see me ever buying from them again. Something really bad is happening there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Tablet.

I didn't like: Inability to provide customer service.

Comments