Turnaround Time

I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features.

Based from your website it shows RAM: 4G , HDD: 1TB, OS: Win10 and DVD RW. The one I received only has 2 GB for RAM. 500 GB for HD, OS installed was Win 8 and the worst is it doesn't have a DVD RW! Then your CS told me that my return evaluation was declined because the laptop has been used.

Your technician is so *** not to know that the laptop is brand new that it needs to be setup before you can see the specs. How would I know if the specs is correct if it's not yet set up.?!? Of course I have to set it up first but I have never ever used it! Come on!

On the day I received the item, that's the same day I returned it! I am not buying a laptop as expensive as this if features/specifications mentioned on your website are not met. I am not a *** customer. I even checked the features of this G50-45-80E3 model on the internet to make sure it matches your advertisement.

Now your agent told me that the item I received was the item I ordered. This is awful! I even saved the URL of the item I ordered and different from the one you delivered! You better refund my money if you cannot provide the laptop I ordered.

And please remove from your Automated Voice Recording saying that " if you are not satisfy with your order we will refund or replace the item" This is not happening right now! I am expecting a call from a supervisor or manager today as soon as possible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Laptop.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: How call is being handle, Your fake advertisement, How you evaluate return order.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1302432

Hi Verna07, thank you for accepting our call. Please be advised that we are currently processing your request for refund via credit card reversal and it may take within 24-48 hours to be completed.

As per issuing bank's poliocy, posting may take within 15 banking days but we will also request to have it expedited. Thank you.