100% full Not resolved

This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different color and designs, 2nd about the pants (1pc) wrong size given i ordered size 32 ,came to me size 30. Now a blouse freego with the color cashmere pink came to with a color stripped violet with different order. What i have to do for this. Do i need to trust anymore for your company. Its so hussle for me to do all the procedure to return the item.

Hope anyone can help me regarding this matter..

Review about: Lazada Philippines Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freego Blouse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Wrong item sending / $350
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1232065

That's why i switch to shopee. Better than lazada, you can actually chat with merchant and smoother transaction

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1230445

Hi.Thanks for reaching out to us and we understand how you felt.

We must really have to follow the return's process for us to proceed with the refund/replacement of your order. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you?

Or you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!