Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered an Apple Watch Series 6 Nike last November 4 in the Apple Flagship Store in Lazada. It has no reviews.

After a few days, I looked it up again on Lazada and saw that it has so many negative feedbacks from other customers stating that they received SE instead of Series 6 Nike. I immediately chatted with Apple in Lazada. They told me that I would receive the correct item. On November 7,I received the SE like the other customers.

I am disappointed by the hassle that this would cause me. I even paid it using credit card. Hope you could help me with this. I am greatly disappointed.

I have always been a loyal customer in Lazada and this is the first time I encountered this. The fact that I ordered in a Lazmall and even an Apple Flagship store makes it really disappointing.

Preferred solution: Replace the item with the correct model..

Comments

#1946943

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Please be advised that you may return the item to us within 7 days (counting starts once order status is Delivered). You may chat the seller to report the incident and anticipate for their update. Also, file a return form. Once seller agreed to return, you may select a 'Drop off' option on your created online return form.

Pack the item with the complete package, together with the sales invoice, inclusive accessories and attach return label. Afterwards, you may drop off the item to any nearest LBC branch. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews