WtfI ordered online for Samsung Galaxy Buds but the one set is JBL earphones. I think they only used Lazada as delivery option because I ordered in their sites.

Kindly help not to send money to the seller.

They are scam! They're not answering my phonecalls and text messages

Location: Makati City, Manila

Comments

#2035502

Hello MNJNAKS, we appreciate that you reached out to us. In line with your concern, since you have mentioned that you have placed an order outside of Lazada.

We would like to advise you to contact the seller on the platform where you placed an order in the event that you have encountered a problem with your item. Please be advised that making special arrangements with other sellers is not allowed. As you did not make the order yourself, we will not be able to refund you if there’s a problem with the item you received. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews