I returned the product I brought and sent me wrong item again.

I even clearly indicate the product description of the item I want.

And even talk to customer service agent about it.

And since I returned the product I'm expecting an update of the status of the replacement as they did before (as replacement for the same product) . Unfortunately I'm hanging clueless of where about of the said replacement. I'm trying to get in touch in through their hotline and email but no respond at all. And so I thought your tag line as "Effortless shopping would turned out to bee "Effort much and Stressful shopping".

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of return policy from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Stoneky Lazada Philippines "Kids Children Colorful Plastic PingPong Bowling Ballshooting Gun Game Toy Set are not worth to the amount i paid different talaga parang di tama ok ang lazada ang seller lng..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Leakage on order detail Lazada Philippines "i order a Samsung galaxy Cellphone last Aug 29 Cash on delivery.The following day I receive an email asking for initial payment for what I order in order to be..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more