I ordered mini Rake Shovel Digging Trowel for Gardening Tools I was was suppose to use it for my Cactus and Succulents I am excited to see it until I open the Package and WOW! JUST WOW!

I receive Oil Pastels instead just what a waste of time and Money!!! Now I have to ship it to back????!! Even if it's for free the time and effort to bring it back is just A TOTAL WASTE!!!!!!! LAZADA!!!!

WHAT THE HELL???!!!? YOU ALLOW THIS TYPE OF SELLER WOW!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi FunctionalHyena, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1575629

I'm another customer who had purchased many consumer electronics from you Lazada. Its my worse experience now that you sent me tile stone instead of phone.

And many times I had emailed to your customer service. Many times also I waste load to call 027958900 , I had given my order number but nothing happens. No action. No refund.

It should be automatic because you deceived, you scam me this time.

Why now? For so many times I buy from u.

to LazadaPH #1575647