I have to cancel my order with the order number 304717653 for specific reason, one had incorrectly put some information, two i will have to create for a new order, three creating a new order i will promised to create exact information. I am right now trying to create a new order with exact information about the address, the name, the phone number and such thing, I just tried earlier and I thought I didnt submit it but the thing is as I look at it I had it submit already, hoping for your understanding in this issue. Thank You So Much.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lazada philippines online order from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments