My order# is 295299****00908 and my tracking #PHEF0000369 has been delivered,unfortunately the inside of our parcel is not right compare to my order.Our order is 2 unit 7 in 1 spray painting gask mask for 3M7502, but the parcel arriving me 2 Pcs. filter and 1 SKU not the same to my order.

User's recommendation: Don't pay is not right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Location: Marikina City, Manila

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews