3.4
Turnaround Time

Dear Lazada Ph,

I have ordered Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Face Wash 50ml Buy 2 get 1 and I received a wrong product which is a belo whitening lotion. How can I return this product? I have ordered it in Taguig Manila. I am very disappointed about this.

Please help me to return this product and change my preferred product. If this will not be address this would be the last time I order in Lazada.

Sincery,k.s

Vd f r dd rd r dr rd rd rd rd rd rd r drd rd rd rd rd rd r

Reason of review: Wrong product has delivered.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you had a problem with the item you bought. You may return the item as long as it fits our return guidelines via LBC.

You just have to fill out the return form attached to the item and send it back via any LBC outlets near you.

Please be reminded that we have the 2015 Returns Policy which states:

1. All MP (merchant's item) sold on Lazada.com.ph are under the Lazada Buyer Protection Program with a return period of 7 days; and

2. All Retail items sold on Lazada.com.ph are under 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with a return period of 14 days.

For more information, here's the link for Returns and Refunds Policy: http://bit.ly/14xShiP. If you have any inquiries, please call Lazada PH at (02)795 8900 or send them a direct message through this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

Alternatively, you may also chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us. Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.